Let me tell you a little bit more about what my brand is




Out of the 12 archetypes, I am hundred percent sure the nurturer or the caregiver is the one archetype that applies to me the most. Mainly because as a person, I always care about the others more than I care about myself. I am the typical person that puts the others before myself, which mostly leads to very nice moments in life, but also has been used against me as well. Besides the positive but also negative connection, I am still proud to say I am a nurturer for everyone and everything around. I will always care about the people around me, and do my best to keep them happy and content in life.

Source: presentation english class 
The company/brand which matches with this chosen archetype the most is for example, Nivea.
This mainly because Nivea prides itself on using the same basic product formula, which cares for skin and protects it at the same time, while many other care and beauty brands focus on innovation and expertise to stay relevant. Nivea has spent years building up a unique and consistent brand, creating such associations as gentleness, warmth, closeness, softness, and care.

Source
It's clear to say this company/brand does everything to fit with the nurturer archetype. The company wants to care for others and this is clearly visible in everything they do to promote their brand or products. The customer using the products mostly uses these products because Nivea cares about them and will always put them first. The customer is more important than the number of products they sell. More examples can be seen on the website, where it is clear to see the nurturer archetype fits them the best: https://www.nivea.co.uk 


What's your opinion?

@lisawtck