Let me tell you a little bit more about a trustworthy sales pitch


What inspires trust in a pitch? What inspires me as a costumer to trust a pitch, a sales attempt? What can I learn from this as a Marketer?

These are very interesting questions which I will share some more information about in this blog post.

As a sales person, I have been presenting small sales pitches myself many times before. It's clear to say I have a clear opinion on what exactly inspires trust in a pitch.

In my opinion confidence is key when it comes to a sales pitch. This confidence can be built from previous steps taken to eventually come to the actual pitch. Steps such as preparation, product knowledge, customer knowledge, etc. These things are very important to convince a costumer and build trust between you both.

As Marketing student, it's important to keep these things in mind at all times. It's a very important part of any beginning process related to Marketing so I can clearly say that my experience in sales have been very useful during my Marketing studies and will stay in handy for the future.

What do you think inspires trust in a pitch? Let me know in the comments!

What's your opinion?

@lisawtck